1. Ceramic Tile Setter: This type of tile setter specializes in installing and repairing ceramic tile on walls, floors, and other surfaces in homes and businesses.
2. Stone Tile Setter: A stone tile setter works with natural stone materials, such as marble, granite, and slate, to install and repair stone tiles on walls, floors, and other surfaces.
3. Mosaic Tile Setter: Mosaic tile setters specialize in installing and repairing intricate mosaic tile patterns on walls, floors, and other surfaces, using small pieces of tile to create unique and decorative designs.
4. Glass Tile Setter: Glass tile setters work with glass tiles, which are becoming increasingly popular in homes and businesses, to install and repair glass tile on walls, backsplashes, and other surfaces.
5. Swimming Pool Tile Setter: A swimming pool tile setter specializes in installing and repairing tile around swimming pools, including coping, waterline tile, and mosaics.
6. Exterior Tile Setter: Exterior tile setters work on outdoor surfaces, such as patios, walkways, and retaining walls, and use specialized techniques and materials to ensure durability and resistance to the elements.
7. Commercial Tile Setter: Commercial tile setters work on large-scale projects, such as hotels, hospitals, and shopping centers, and may install a variety of tile types, including ceramic, stone, and glass, in a range of settings.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.