Administrative AssistantRegular price $0.00
DISCOVER. DESIGN. DEVELOP.
Company Intro: OCD DEVELOPMENTS
OCD Developments’ expertise and professionalism are shown through our work. Our team is passionate about building, creating, and showcasing our talents. Our results truly are a masterpiece.
We strive to deliver projects that exceed our client’s expectations. Our professional contractors and administrative support team meticulously work together to execute and complete projects in a timely manner.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant that has good business sense and demonstrates initiative and collaboration. It is important that this role is filled by an individual that can organize and maintain structure for the organization and for our clients.
- Creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Records maintenance and look-up, and report development and retrieval
- Assisting in team event planning
- Meeting Scheduling
- Disbursement of contracts and agreements to all parties
- Assisting HR with sending out orientation package, hire package, manuals, etc.
- Maintaining our organization’s file structure
- Ability to learn and be proficient with our company’s applications and tools
- Research and Development
- Client Support
- Customer Care
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Strong leadership and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications, listening and customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to be flexible when priorities shift
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative position
- Must have own computer
Salary / Hourly Rate
Top Benefits / Perks
As an OCD Developments team member, you’ll enjoy
- Annual Bonus
- Use of Corporate Applications & Tools
- Option to work remotely
OCD Developments HQ is in Canada; located in a city that thrives on community and supporting local businesses. It’s a great place for networking and building relationships. Word-of-mouth marketing flourishes the businesses in this city.
Contact / Application Information
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
If we accept your application, we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
"We're ready when you are."