1. Residential HVAC Technician: This type of technician specializes in installing and maintaining HVAC systems in residential homes, including heating and cooling systems, as well as ventilation and air quality systems.
2. Commercial HVAC Technician: A commercial HVAC technician installs and maintains HVAC systems in commercial buildings, such as offices, retail spaces, and industrial facilities.
3. Industrial HVAC Technician: Industrial HVAC technicians work in factories, plants, and other industrial settings, installing and maintaining specialized HVAC systems, such as those used for manufacturing processes or cleanrooms.
4. HVAC Controls Technician: This type of technician specializes in installing and maintaining the electronic controls that regulate HVAC systems, such as thermostats, sensors, and building automation systems.
5. Refrigeration Technician: Refrigeration technicians specialize in installing and maintaining refrigeration systems used in commercial and industrial settings, such as refrigerated warehouses, supermarkets, and industrial kitchens.
6. Hydronics Technician: Hydronics technicians install and maintain systems that use water or other liquids to transport heat, such as boilers, radiators, and piping systems.
7. Energy Efficiency Technician: This type of HVAC technician focuses on improving the energy efficiency of HVAC systems, using tools such as energy audits, building automation systems, and advanced controls.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.