1. Brick Mason: This type of mason specializes in laying and finishing brickwork, including building and repairing walls, chimneys, fireplaces, and other structures using brick and other masonry materials.
2. Stone Mason: A stone mason works with natural stone to build and repair structures, such as walls, pathways, patios, and decorative features like fountains and sculptures.
3. Concrete Mason: Concrete masons work with various types of concrete and cement products, such as poured concrete, precast concrete, and decorative concrete, to build structures such as buildings, walls, and bridges.
4. Tile Setter: Tile setters specialize in installing and finishing ceramic, stone, and glass tiles for flooring, walls, and other surfaces.
5. Terrazzo Worker: Terrazzo workers specialize in installing and finishing terrazzo flooring, which is made of small pieces of marble, glass, or other materials set in a cement or resin matrix.
6. Refractory Mason: Refractory masons work with specialized refractory materials, such as firebrick and high-temperature insulation, to build and repair industrial furnaces, kilns, and other high-heat applications.
7. Restoration Mason: Restoration masons specialize in repairing and restoring historic masonry structures, including brickwork, stonework, and decorative features like moldings and carvings.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.