Sales & Networking AgentRegular price $0.00
DESIGN. CREATE. DELIVER.
Company Intro: OCD Marketing
OCD Marketing is more than an agency; we are creative communicators and growth experts that breathe life into a company through storytelling. Moving brands somewhere new and exciting, we infuse creativity while communicating with the rest of the world. To keep the target audience engaged; we continuously design meaningful and original content. As a full service marketing and communication agency; we believe in delivering a value proposition and the power of simplicity.
Using the most relevant media, our team of experts can plan, execute, and manage advertising campaigns that create value and deliver results. We will find the right interactive solutions that fit both the budget and objectives mandated by our clients. Utilizing Social Media platforms to communicate, our team will turn insight into return on investment while monetizing digital properties to reach more buyers.
We are seeking Sales Agents that revolve around networking with prospects and existing customers that can demonstrate the features and benefits of our products and services. You will be building relationships with customers, pitch products and services, contact customers with our processes, and answer any questions customers have about our products and services.
- Find new sales leads through cold calling or client referrals
- Assist customers with inquiries and/or directing them to the subject matter expert
- Locating prospective customers
- Generating prospects into leads
- Converting prospects into customers
- Meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Maximizing sales opportunities to achieve goals
- Submitting weekly reports to management
- Maintain contact lists and following up with current customers to continue building relationships
- Strong communication skills to confidently makes calls and present products and services
- Demonstrate product knowledge and sales abilities
- Customer service skills to professionally answer and address customer concerns
- Ability to meet deadlines and sales quotas
- Sales experience is asset
- Must have own computer
Salary / Hourly Rate
Top Benefits / Perks
As an OCD Marketing team member, you’ll enjoy
- Annual Bonus
- Use of Corporate Applications & Tools
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible Hours
OCD Marketing HQ is in Canada; located in a city that thrives on community and supporting local businesses. It’s a great place for networking and building relationships. Word-of-mouth marketing flourishes the businesses in this city.
Contact / Application Information
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
If we accept your application, we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
"We're ready when you are."