Chief Financial OfficerRegular price $0.00
MANAGE. EVALUATE. PERFORM.
Company Intro: OCD Reporting
OCD Reporting Inc. provides businesses with the expert financial knowledge necessary to support their growth. Every plan is custom tailored to provide an in-depth analysis of the economic circumstances, current situations, and goals. Our experience gives us extensive understanding and expertise, enabling us to build sustainable financial models for our clients.
Through financial planning and transparency, we create a plan that suits the roadmap of our clients. As experts in economics, financial, and investment matters, we promote informed business decisions through data analytics. Our financial plan includes both short and long-term goals. By offering information and guidance to our clients, we help them better manage their finances.
Whether the opportunity is starting a brick-and-mortar, a small business, or a high-growth tech-venture, we help build the proper financial model. We offer unbiased advice to support financial milestones by proactively managing and reviewing portfolio strategies.
We are seeking a Canada-based Chief Financial Officer that will be responsible for managing the financial actions of our company. This includes tracking cashflow, analyzing strengths and weaknesses in the company’s finances and overseeing all aspects of its financial success.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cashflow is appropriate for operations
- Supervise all finance personnel
- Manage vendor relations
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts
- Ability to monitor, allocate, and control finances on a large scale
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- In-depth knowledge of finance, accounting, and numeracy
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to present financial analysis and projections to company stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving attitude and abilities
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, and/or Finance
- Accreditation from provincial or territorial accounting body – Chartered Professional Accountant [CPA]
- Master’s in Business Administration [MBA] is an asset and prepares candidates for this role
- Must have own computer
- 5 or more years in a leadership position
Salary / Hourly Rate
Top Benefits / Perks
As an OCD Reporting team member, you’ll enjoy
- Annual Bonus
- Use of Corporate Applications & Tools
- Option to work remotely
OCD Reporting HQ is in Canada; located in a city that thrives on community and supporting local businesses. It’s a great place for networking and building relationships. Word-of-mouth marketing flourishes the businesses in this city.
Contact / Application Information
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
If we accept your application, we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
"We're ready when you are."