SEO ExecutiveRegular price $0.00
DESIGN. CREATE. DELIVER.
Company Intro: OCD Marketing
OCD Marketing is more than an agency; we are creative communicators and growth experts that breathe life into a company through storytelling. Moving brands somewhere new and exciting, we infuse creativity while communicating with the rest of the world. To keep the target audience engaged; we continuously design meaningful and original content. As a full service marketing and communication agency; we believe in delivering a value proposition and the power of simplicity.
Using the most relevant media, our team of experts can plan, execute, and manage advertising campaigns that create value and deliver results. We will find the right interactive solutions that fit both the budget and objectives mandated by our clients. Utilizing Social Media platforms to communicate, our team will turn insight into return on investment while monetizing digital properties to reach more buyers.
We are seeking for a SEO Executive that will continuously improve our websites to increase web traffic. We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive works closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives and assisting with the maintenance of our website’s architecture to ensure seamless navigation and user friendliness.
You will be responsible for managing activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports
- Create high-quality SEO content
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition
- Lead keyword research and optimization of content
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Keeping to date with developments in SEM
- Strong copywriting and analytical skills
- Coding technique knowledge
- Outstanding knowledge of SEO
- Passion for the industry
- Time management skills
- Good knowledge of back link analysis
- Exceptional understanding of web design and site structures
- Marketing Degree
- Extensive Experience in SEO
Salary / Hourly Rate
Top Benefits / Perks
As an OCD Marketing team member, you’ll enjoy
- Annual Bonus
- Use of Corporate Applications & Tools
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible Hours
OCD Marketing HQ is in Canada; located in a city that thrives on community and supporting local businesses. It’s a great place for networking and building relationships. Word-of-mouth marketing flourishes the businesses in this city.
Contact / Application Information
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
If we accept your application, we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
"We're ready when you are."