Chief Scientific AdvisorRegular price $0.00
ANALYZE. DESIGN. LEAD.
Company Intro: OCD Technologies
OCD Technologies utilizes sophisticated technology to create simple solutions. We integrate key business fundamentals to empower sustainability and scalability. Our goal is to strengthen a brand through customer experience. We created our ecosystem to help businesses to grow.
Our services specialize in cross-platform development and the integration of IT solutions and business intelligence. We design solutions around robust business processes that enhance a brand’s visibility, value, and customer reach. Delivering innovative ideas while empowering strategic alignments, we support creative entrepreneurs with the tools for success.
We are seeking a Chief Scientific Advisor that will fulfill a leadership role in research and development to provide scientific and technical guidance, oversight, and expertise. Your insight will evaluate the validity or viability of a proposed project and/or initiative. The Chief Scientific Advisor plays an active role throughout the lifecycle of the project, providing ongoing technical expertise.
- Facilitate data exchange for both internal and competitor data
- Identifies barriers and retention to achieve milestones
- Perform literature searches and evaluation to support development of various type of innovative deliverables, including their formatting, referencing, and annotation
- Meet quality requirements for all internal/external testing. identify and resolve quality issues in a timely manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Strong leadership and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Master’s Degree
- Must have own computer
Salary / Hourly Rate
Top Benefits / Perks
As an OCD Technologies team member, you’ll enjoy
- Annual Bonus
- Use of Corporate Applications & Tools
- Option to work remotely
OCD Technologies HQ is in Canada; located in a city that thrives on community and supporting local businesses. It’s a great place for networking and building relationships. Word-of-mouth marketing flourishes the businesses in this city.
Contact / Application Information
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to:
If we accept your application, we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
"We're ready when you are."