Pickup Truck - 8' U-HaulRegular price $0.00
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
- SCEDULE YOUR TIME for a quick follow up after you answer a few questions
- You'll get a RESERVATION # with your quote that you can always change later
- SAVE TIME with U-Haul Bookings making it fast and easy!
Customers use our pickup truck as an affordable solution for local jobs. Use the pickup truck to transport gardening supplies or wood for your home improvement projects or to save money on delivery fees by moving your new couch home yourself. Pickup trucks aren’t just for moving, use our pickup truck to tow your boat to the lake, or tow your personal vehicle or motorcycle to the mechanic.
How big is a 8' pickup truck?
- Inside Bed Dimensions: 8' x 5'1" x 1'10-1/2" (LxWxH)
- Deck Height from Ground: 34"
- Max Load: 2,280 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 6,800 lbs. max.
- Empty Weight: 4,474 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 6,000 lbs.
What fits in a 8' pickup truck?
- Home Improvement Items
- Small Loads
- Lawn and Garden Equipment
What are the features of a 8' pickup truck?
- Seats for 3 adults
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Gentle-Ride suspension
- SRS/Air bags
- AM/FM radio
What is the gas mileage of a 8' pickup truck?
- Fuel type: Unleaded
- MPG: 19*
- Fuel tank size: 28 gallons
*The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
All rental truck and trailer measurements are approximate. The equipment you receive may vary in size, based on what models are available for rental in your area. We have a number of different pickups from GMC and Ford. Make sure to check with your local store to find out what make and model you will receive.