Cargo Van - 9' U-HaulRegular price $0.00
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
- SCEDULE YOUR TIME for a quick follow up after you answer a few questions
- You'll get a RESERVATION # with your quote that you can always change later
- SAVE TIME with U-Haul Bookings making it fast and easy!
IDEAL FOR - Small Jobs
U-Haul cargo vans are great for small loads and apartment moves, and are especially popular for getting around in metro areas. From shopping trips to small business purposes, the best rate guarantee cargo van rental makes the right choice for everyday cargo van uses. U-Haul Cargo Vans offer excellent fuel efficiency and feature nerf bars to help you get in and out of the cargo van, making moving easier for you.
How big is a 9' cargo van?
- Inside Dimensions: 9'6" x 5'7" x 4'8" (LxWxH)
- Back Door Opening: 5'1" x 4'1" (WxH)
- Deck Height from Ground: 2'5"
- Max Load: 4,030 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 9,070 lbs. max.
- Empty Weight: 4,985 lbs.
- Volume: 246 cu. ft.
What fits in a 9' cargo van?
- Up to 246 cu. ft.
- Queen Sized Mattress with Box Spring
- Apartment / Studio
What are the features of a 9' cargo van?
- Seats for 2 adults
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Cruise control
- SRS/Air bags
- AM/FM Stereo
What is the gas mileage of a 9' cargo van?
- Fuel Type: Unleaded
- MPG: 18*
- Fuel tank size: 25 gallons
*The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
All rental truck and trailer measurements are approximate. The equipment you receive may vary in size, based on what models are available for rental in your area. We have a number of different pickups from GMC and Ford. Make sure to check with your local store to find out what make and model you will receive.