Truck - 15' U-HaulRegular price $0.00
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
- SCEDULE YOUR TIME for a quick follow up after you answer a few questions
- You'll get a RESERVATION # with your quote that you can always change later
- SAVE TIME with U-Haul Bookings making it fast and easy!
1 Bedroom Home to 2 Bedroom Apartments
Our 15ft moving truck is most commonly used for moving 2 bedroom apartments and condos. The 15ft truck comes with a low deck & EZ load ramp to make loading and unloading your truck easier. You can easily load a king size mattress, washer and dryer, fridge, tall or short dressers, and a 3 seater sofa in this spacious truck. Store your boxes with fragile items, like picture frames or vases, safely away in Mom’s Attic to protect them from any shifting cargo.
How big is a 15' truck?
- Inside Dimensions: 15' x 7'8" x 7'2" (LxWxH)
- Mom's Attic: 2'6" x 7'8" x 2'7" (LxWxH)
- Deck Height from Ground: 33"
- Door Opening: 7'3" x 6'5" (WxH)
- Loading Ramp Width: 2'2"
- Max Load: 6,385 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 14,500 lbs. max.
- Empty Weight: 8,115 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: Up to 10,000 lbs.
- Volume: 764 cu. ft.
What fits in a 15' truck?
- Up to 764 cu. ft.
- 1 Bedroom Home – 2 Bedroom Apartment
What are the features of a 15' truck?
- Large, roomy cab with seating for 3 adults
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission
- Air bags
- AM/FM radio
- Disc brakes
What is the gas mileage of a 15' truck?
- Fuel type: Unleaded
- MPG: 10*
- Fuel tank size: 40 gallons
*The miles per gallon calculations are estimations for ideal driving circumstances. Many conditions can affect this number, including driving with a load, road grades, weather conditions and vehicle speed.
All rental truck and trailer measurements are approximate. The equipment you receive may vary in size, based on the engineering/design specifications of multiple-production models.